Planning to cut down trees in the vicinity of an electricity network?
We provide free-of-charge help with felling trees in proximity to power cables in situations where cutting down a tree may result in an electrical accident or damage our electricity network. This applies to the section of the line before an electricity measurement point.
Our tree-felling service comprises advice and supervision. The direction to which the trees are felled is controlled using the required equipment, such as jacks or pulleys. The service does not include the actual sawing.
The tree-felling is performed by a professional lumberjack selected by you who will assess how the work can be performed in a safe manner. You can find the contact details of lumberjacks, e.g. from a local forest management association.
Requesting the tree-felling service
- Fill in the electronic form here to request the free service.
- You can also place an order by calling 020 586 4060 Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
- The tree-felling service will be delivered within two weeks from your request.
- The service is free of charge.
* All calls are recorded for quality assurance purposes.